• A simple safe approach to orbital launch reduces Safety and Reliability issues observed with competing launch services.
• Multiple Launches per Year due to LEO's simplified process - Frequent Launches improve placement of your payload.
• Easy to use tried and true launch configurations
• No more “reinventing” the wheel with each launch
• Each launch employs the same established Launch Life Cycle Process with the same reliable Launch System Configuration
• Simple and well tested Integration Process • Competitive Pricing
Safe return to takeoff site with your satellite for any reason, such as
• Bad Weather
• Launch system or Satellite develop last minute issues
• Other problems or dangerous conditions
• Satellite Launch aerospace company Safe and Reliable Launch.
• Frequent Launches.
• Standardized Launch Package.
• Intact Abort Capability – Reduced Risk.
• Fast Mission Turn-Around.
• Launch in LEO Space for variable Payload Sizes.
• 100 to 1500 nautical mile Orbital Altitudes (Leo Earth Orbit)
Any Payload Sizes:
• 100 to 1500 lbs.
LEO personnel have multiple previous launching successes with military, NASA, and commercial payloads
Experienced Payload Integrators -
Systems Engineering - Program Management - Logistics Management
Orbit Insertion Algorithms, Integration, Mechanics, and Dynamics
Our Rockets and Aircraft have been used before on various programs – we are
not inventing new technology
Launch System Configurations have successful missions and proven safety records, for both Rockets and Aircraft that we use
Launch – Polar, East, West, Equatorial.
Currently Scheduling flights Q4 2020 through 2025, and beyond
Copyright © 2015-2021 LEO Launcher & Logistics - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder